This park is located at 1220 Kilmer Street along the banks of Lena Gulch. This park has soft trails throughout and contains a single baseball diamond and two multi-use fields. It is roughly 40 acres in size. The park lies entirely within the Camp George West Historic District and has led a varied past. Primarily it housed the Colorado National Guard from the early 1900’s until the present. Historically the park contains old firing lines that the troops would use for rifle and artillery training. The park also contains a single historic building that has been restored to be used as a meeting and/or reception hall. The park also serves as access to the Jefferson County Open Space South Table Mountain Park that contains several miles of trails that afford great views of the Denver area.
Reserve Camp George West
Fill out the reservation form and a district representative will be in touch with more information.